Sunday, March 29, 2009

k guys im back on posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill try to keep posting atleast once a week Amy wanted to know about school so here it is. school is going wonderful my 4th grade program ended last thurs. i was a speaker in the play I said "Utah what a great place to live to work and to play" then some on else said somthing. and then i said"A lot has happend in the last 160 years thats for sure from being a desert to iriggated farmlands to mining and manufacturing utah has seen many changes". i have staight a in every thing and one b+. i forgot what it was in. i want you guys to vist more WHEN IM HOME.so until later buby.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Good Job Ty! Glad to know about what is going on. When is your spring break? Are you going to come out and visit soon?!

Tyson said...

i hope soon thx

DB said...

Nice. Did you get the play on film?

Anonymous said...

I got the play on film.... but he won't let me show anyone I guess. :)