Friday, March 28, 2008

Hecki and Family

So hecki came for a visit because he was having spring break already. So he came to spend spring break with Moritz. we had a lot of fun#1 we went to State Capital.#2 we played monopoly twice lots of fun lost every time.#3 he went to a lot of places with momand had a lot of fun.#4 we had easter celabration stuff and he didn't get any eggs. so we had a lot of fun with Hecki I wish he could of stayed longer we could of done more.

I think this is new york:

4 comments:

DB said...

Ok Ok! That post was seriously the best one you've had yet T. Is Hecki from New York or did you just like the picture? Why didn't Hecki get any eggs?

Shanell said...

I loved this blog! Well done Ty Guy! Hecki was fun. I didnt know he didn't get any eggs! How sad.

Keep up the great work!

Amy said...

Where did you get the New York picture?

Anonymous said...

Hey Tyson! It's Hecki, thanks for mentioning me in your blog, i just opened a blog with Maria, so you can subscribe or comment or whatever you want:D
By the way, I did get eggs, I am not from NY and the picture was taken in Chicago;)